What Is a Double Gold ETF?
A double gold exchange-traded fund (ETF) tracks the value of gold and responds to movements in the same manner as other similar double-leveraged ETFs. With a double gold ETF, the spot value of gold, or a basket of gold companies, acts as the underlying for the fund. The ETF attempts to deliver price movements equal to double the daily changes of the underlying gold value.
A double gold ETF strategy has the potential for significant profits. However, it is crucial to note that these funds have risks which may be substantial.
Benefits of high-intensity focused ultrasound
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), HIFU and other nonsurgical alternatives to facelifts have seen a major increase in popularity over the last few years. The total number of procedures performed has increased ۶۴٫۸ percent between 2012 and 2017.
HIFU has many aesthetic benefits, including:
- wrinkle reduction
- tightening sagging skin on the neck (sometimes called turkey neck)
- lifting the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
- enhancing jawline definition
- tightening of the décolletage
- smoothing the skin
Study results are promising. A ۲۰۱۷ study involving 32 Korean people showed that HIFU significantly improved skin elasticity of the cheeks, lower abdomen, and thighs after 12 weeks.
In a larger study of 93 people, 66 percent of those treated with HIFU perceived an improvement in the appearance of their face and neck after 90 days.
HIFU for face procedure
There’s no special preparation needed before having an HIFU procedure. You should remove all makeup and skin care products from the target area before treatment.
Here’s what to expect at your appointment:
- A physician or technician first cleans the target area.
- They may apply a topical anesthetic cream before starting.
- The physician or technician then applies an ultrasound gel.
- The HIFU device is placed against the skin.
- Using an ultrasound viewer, the physician or technician adjusts the device to the right setting.
- Ultrasound energy is then delivered to the target area in short pulses for roughly 30 to 90 minutes.
- The device is removed.
If additional treatments are needed, you will schedule the next treatment.
While the ultrasound energy is being applied, you might feel heat and tingling. You can take a pain medication if it’s bothersome.
You’re free to go home and resume your normal daily activities right away after the procedure.
Follow Dr.Fadaei’s Instagram Page