The size and shape of the nose is a key determining factor in how we feel about our overall appearance and attractiveness. Nose surgery is the medical term for a “Rhinoplasty surgery ” or “nose job” or “nose reshaping”.
If you are unhappy with it, rhinoplasty surgery in D. Fadaie Clinic is the most effective solution to solve your problem.
dr.Fadaee is leading experts in cosmetic surgery Field, and via a rhinoplasty procedure, can make your nose smaller, more prominent, slimmer, or wider, or simply smooth away unwanted lumps or bumps.
This surgery is carry out for aesthetic reasons most commonly, a nose job can also be performed as a procedure to improve function by correcting breathing issues and help alleviate the symptoms of sleep apneas and snoring. Also those who have suffered injuries to the nose, very often a nasal fracture, playing sport or as a result, of physical assault can do rhinoplasty.
Who is suitable for rhinoplasty surgery ?
Dr. Mohsen Fadaee considers peoples fit for the procedure, if the following items are true for them:
- Physically and psychologically healthy
- Bothered by the size of their nose, either for cosmetic or medical reasons.
- Bothered by the shape of their nose, either for cosmetic or medical reasons.
- Have realistic expectations of nose surgery
- Would like to correct damage or an injury that has occurred to their nose.
- Having breath difficulties, Snore loudly or experience sleep apnoea.
Most cosmetic surgeries on a nose involve a reduction bones and cartilaginous skeleton size, allowing the skin to retract, often without trace of a scar.
Rhino-tip surgery is done to change the shape of the nose by modifying the structure of the underlying cartilage. Most alterations are done from inside the nose so as to minimize any scarring. Your surgeon can create the perfect tip for your nose structure.
Nose is in the center of the face, so there is no hiding a flaw. Flaws like a hump on the bridge, droopy, large, or bulbous tip, or an aesthetic problem related to overlarge, wide nostrils, or a flat bridge or asymmetrical shape. If you find your cosmetic issue here, you are a likely candidate for rhinoplasty.
best candidates for Rhino-tip surgery :
- Big Tip: having rounded appearance at the tip of the nose
- Hook Tip: when the nose have jut and nose tip is overly long towards down.
- Crooked Tip: the nose might be slanted to one side or one nostril may appear larger than the other nostril
candidates for rhinoplasty with fleshy nose, (flatter and wider nostrils noses, meaty nose) :
Some patients have wider noses with thicker skin and wider holes and weaker cartilage than other types of noses. Their nasal skin is oily and the pores on the nose are large. In such patients, the addition of cartilage is required. The bridge of the nose can be repaired by adding man-made artificial cartilage or the patient’s own bone and cartilage.
Candidates for rhinoplasty with bony nose:
septum is the cartilage and bone inside the nose that divides the nostrils. the deviation of this bone can cause respiratory problems and so-called deviation of the nose. A septo-rhinoplasty is commonly done to improve you breathe ways. This procedure often done for patients who suffer from a deviated septum. septo rhinoplasty procedure will improve the way you breathe, and the appearance of your nose can be adjusted as well.
- Revision rhinoplasty (Secondary nose job) :
- Revision rhinoplasty, also called secondary rhinoplasty, is a surgical procedure that corrects unsatisfactory results from previous nose surgery. A failed rhinoplasty may make it necessary to undergo revision surgery. revision rhinoplasty involves complications that make the procedure even more challenging to perform.
Some patients experience nose structure collapse and deformity of the nasal structure within a few years of surgery, or are dissatisfied with the appearance of their nose, or have not received good results from their initial surgery.
The first step for all of our patients is to meet with the “Dr. Mohsen Fadaei” Plastic Surgeon and member of International Society of Plastic Surgeon-ISAPS.
Dr. Fadaee “a rhinoplasty specialist” and experienced in performing revision rhinoplasty. Corrective methods in rhinoplasty include:
- Improving symmetry between the sides of your nose
- Correcting incomplete results if there is extra bone or cartilage
- Rebuilding overcorrected areas using your own cartilage if possible
Best placed to perform your procedure for a consultation is dr.Fadaei Clinic.
At the consultation, you will be able to discuss with your surgeon ABOUT your reason for doing nose surgery, as well as discuss in detail what may or may not be possible given the existing structure of your nose.
If your surgeon feels you are a good candidate for surgery, you are then questioned to consider whether you would like to proceed for surgery.
Can rhinoplasty surgery be performed with other surgeries at the same time?
Nose surgery can be performed together with other face surgeries such as the facelift, blepharoplasty, brow lift, and chin surgery, as well as breast lift or liposuction. but it depend on your medical health, your goals, and doctor’s opinion and decision.
Closely following Dr. Rival’s post-op-instructions is an important part of your recovery. Those instructions include:
- Rest as much as possible for the first 24 hours
- Use cold compresses for the first 2 to 3 days
- Hold your head high while sleeping for at least a week
- Remain upright at all times and avoiding bending over
- Refrain from blowing your nose
- Never use a straw when drinking liquids
The recovery after rhinoplasty varies person to person. In general, consider at least one week off work and other regular activities. It is usual to wear a nose “splint” for the first week, it is normal to feel swelling and bruising. You will recover in one to two weeks and you can return to work or social activities.
Contact Dr. Fadaei Clinic for consultation or visit the doctor.