Rhinoplasty is a way to make your nose smaller and thinner. At first glance, this may seem like a lot to women, but some men also want to reshape their noses who are not interested in “thinning and feminizing” their noses. The nose plays an important role in the appearance of the face. Therefore, the presence of a delicate feminine nose on a man’s face may disturb the harmony of the face.The classic way to achieve the ideal nose is based on considering the balance between the nose, forehead and lips. Dr. Mohsen Fadaei, a specialist in plastic surgery, believes that gender plays an important role in this. Sometimes, for one person, rhinoplasty means straightening the nose and slightly lifting the tip without narrowing it, and for another, it may mean reducing the hump of the nose . Rhinoplasty is not something that only women can do. In men, ensuring a fit nose in performance and better appearance while maintaining masculinity is very important. In the following, we will review and introduce male rhinoplasty .
There are many reasons why people do rhinoplasty:
- A person may be dissatisfied with the size and shape of their nose, especially since the nose is the most central and prominent feature of the face
- Inherited features in the nose that may not fit the overall shape of the face
- Accidents or sports injuries that have caused deformities of the nose and unpleasant bumps or injured areas.
With male rhinoplasty, men can ensure that the nose fits the cheeks, chin, eyes and other facial features. Rhinoplasty helps men improve facial symmetry, improve the shape or size of the nose, minimize defects on the bridge of the nose, or eliminate the “round tip” of the nose. Dr. Mohsen Fadaei, a specialist in plastic and cosmetic surgery, has a precise approach to men’s rhinoplasty. He meets with the person, talks about rhinoplasty options, and answers any concerns and questions. As a result, men are more likely to make informed decisions about rhinoplasty after initial consultation.
What is the difference between men and women rhinoplasty?
The ideal nose for men usually has a straight nose bridge and a sharp point that makes a 90 degree angle with the upper lip. In comparison, the ideal nose for women often has an arched nose bridge and a high nose tip, resulting in a greater angle with the upper lip. Also, in many cases, men’s noses are wider than women’s noses and the tip of the nose is rounder. Although the procedures for rhinoplasty are the same for men and women, the cosmetic goals associated with these rhinoplasty surgeries are different.
Men often undergo rhinoplasty to smooth the hump of the nose and the protrusion of the bridge of the nose, and women often undergo rhinoplasty to increase the size of the nose. Dr. Fadaie performs both rhinoplasty procedures for men and women. And customizes rhinoplasty for each patient and ensures that rhinoplasty helps the patient to look balanced and natural.
Do you need male rhinoplasty?
male rhinoplasty is a common cosmetic surgery, but decisions about rhinoplasty should not be made in a hurry. Dr. Fadaie will conduct an extensive analysis of the patient to determine if he or she is a good candidate for rhinoplasty. If a person has any of the following characteristics, rhinoplasty may be effective:
- Nasal bridge too long or too short
- The tip of the nose is short or crooked
- Onion nose tip humpback shape (nose hump)
- Wide or very wide nostrils
- Nose too wide or too narrow
- Nasal prolapse
- nose deviation
Benefits of male Rhinoplasty
- Improving facial symmetry: For men who want to improve their facial symmetry, it may be the best option . In rhinoplasty , the suergeon evaluates facial symmetry and makes corrections to the shape of the nose to help improve facial balance
- Maintaining and strengthening the masculine appearance: Men’s nasal surgery should be performed in such a way that in addition to increasing the beauty of the face, the end result still show a masculine appearance. Therefore, a successful surgery for men ensures that a balanced and natural face is created.
- Improving Rhinoplasty: Repairing structural defects in the nose is often done with men’s rhinoplasty. Respiratory problems caused by the shape of the nose, nasal deviation and other problems affecting its function are the goal of men’s rhinoplasty. Despite such problems, performing rhinoplasty can solve all the functional problems caused by its form.
- Increase self-confidence: By being aware of the beauty effect on people’s self-confidence, any person who experiences a successful operation on his nose,has improved his overall appearance and the positive effect it has on others and also increases self-confidence. and experiences.
men’s nose job process
Rhinoplasty is usually performed under general anesthesia. Dr. Fadaie, a specialist in plastic surgery, sets a specific procedure for each patient, and similarly, rhinoplasty procedures may be different.
In this surgery, open or closed rhinoplasty is usually used. With an open surgery, the doctor can precisely correct the tip of the nose and the middle part of the nose. Meanwhile, with a closed operation, the surgeon makes changes inside the patient’s nose. Closed surgery is generally used for men who need “nose bridge” changes.
Dr.Fadaie’s rhinoplasty samples